Friday 18 September 2015

Alien Breed

On of my favourite games when I was you was Alien Breed. Me and a friend used to play multiplayer and had a lot of fun. I liked Alien Breed: Tower Assault the most which I thought was the second one, but now know it's actually the third game in the series.

So when I decided to collect video games Alien Breed was one of the first game I bought.
I bought the Special Edition '92 version, which is a bit different then the first Alien Breed game. I did not know that when I bought it.

This is actually a budget version that they released before the second game, The Horror Continues.

I still really enjoyed this game and had great fun beating it.
I will now try and find the first game and the sequels.

If you like to see me beat the game, watch the video below.


No comments:

Post a Comment