Wednesday 23 September 2015

PC deal

I got contacted by a guy on Facebook who had some PC games he wanted to sell. Nothing really exciting- I gave him an offer for all but he felt it was to low. And I understand him, was a very low offer.
But I did buy 3 of the PC games. Cutthroats, looks a lot like Sid Meier's Pirates, Myth The Fallen Lords and Return to Krondor by Sierra, which looks very promising. I had never heard of these games, but the boxes look really nice and was in almost new condition.
I also got 3 Playstation 1 games thrown in to the deal, Viva Football, complete but with broken cover, Hidden & Dangerous, also complete but a small scratch on the CD, and 007 The World is Not Enough, which I already have in a double box with Tomorrow Never Dies, but is nice to have on it's own. Although the instructions was missing so a little bummed there.
I am a big Bond fan and have decided to try and collect all the Bond games I can find.



I also bought Illusion of Time, cart only, for SNES, I have Illusion of Gaia which is the American version of the same game but haven't been able to get it to work with my SNES adaptor, so I decided to buy this also.
It was a decent price, at least compared to prices in Norway and Sweden. Bought it from Germany, but it was the UK version so English text in the game.



No comments:

Post a Comment